Start Living Without Restrictions
Dental implants are a natural-looking, lasting solution to restore missing teeth due to dental trauma or tooth decay. An implant acts as a tooth’s root that’s secured to the jaw bone, making for a strong foundation and a durable new tooth.
Made of biocompatible titanium, implants help protect your jaw bone from further bone loss, deterioration, or face reshaping. They’re custom-made to match the look and feel of your natural teeth. Plus, dental implants are so comfortable that you can enjoy your favorite foods with ease.
Upsides of Dental Implants
Dr. Bauer works closely with Dr. Neuhaus to restore smiles for patients missing one or more teeth, giving them a smile to feel confident about. Our dental implants provide the following benefits:
- Replaces teeth without affecting neighboring teeth
- Eliminates the need for a removable partial denture
- Stimulates healthy jaw bone growth
- Allows you to chew comfortably and speak clearly
- Enhances the appearance of your smile
It Begins With Your Free Consultation
The first step in the implant process is your no-obligation consultation with one of our exceptional dentists. We’ll examine your smile and discuss your treatment goals so we can determine the best course of action for you.
If you’re a candidate for dental implants, and choose to pursue this option, we can start the process right away. We’ll begin by securing a titanium implant fixture, which works like the root of your natural tooth.
Through a process called osseointegration, your jaw bone will form a durable bond with the fixture and create a strong foundation for your new tooth. After a few short months, you’ll return to one of our offices and we’ll attach a porcelain crown to complete your smile.
Are Dental Implants Right For You?
As a leading treatment for restorative dentistry, there’s a few key points to know before making this long-term investment.
- Not all patients immediately qualify for dental implants.
- Patients who have left their missing or damaged tooth untreated for too long won’t have substantial bone mass to support the implant.
- If you’ve lost most of your jawbone strength, unfortunately, the dental implants won’t be the first recommended restorative treatment for you.
- For those whose oral health isn’t at its best, our knowledgeable dental team may recommend a preliminary procedure for you, like a bone graft or sinus augmentation.
Experience the Benefits of Implants
Learn more about dental implants by giving us a call at (402) 462-6410 to reach our Hastings office or (402) 845-6262 for our Doniphan office. We’ll answer any questions you may have and schedule a free implant consultation with one of our expert dentists.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do dental implants last?
How long does the dental implant process take?
Is dental implant surgery painful?
I have dentures. Will dental implants still work for me?
I have gum disease. Can I still get dental implants?
To learn more, give us a call at (402) 462-6410 for our Hastings office and (402) 845-6262 to reach our Doniphan location.